This Provider Manual was revised in May 2018. Some policies and procedures may have changed since that time. If you have any questions regarding any of the information found in this manual, please contact your provider relations representative.
- Section 1: Colorado Access General Information
- Section 2: Colorado Access Policies
- Section 3: Quality Management
- Section 4: Provider Responsibilities
- Section 5: Eligibility Verification
- Section 6: Claims
- Section 7: Coordination of Benefits
- Section 8: Provider-Carrier Disputes (Claim Appeals)
- Section 9: Utilization Management Program
- Section 10: Behavioral Health Specific Policies and Standards
- Section 11: Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) offered by Colorado Access Specific Policies and Standards
- Section 12: General Directives for All PCMPs
Providers are required to choose a payment option. Click here for details.
At Colorado Access, we strive to offer superior service to each of our providers.